Monday 20 June 2011

Holidays

I have been searching this morning for a summer holiday for next month and whenever I do this I get too excited and look at my old pictures from holidays I've been on and little weekend breaks. I've just searched through my London pictures from last February. My boyfriend took me for my Christmas present and I haven't been since. I am actually craving Oxford street although I'm sure my bank balance is not. I couldn't resist posting these pictures as my mouth has been watering looking at them!
My boyfriend chose the chocolate cake and I chose the strawberry and cream. I literally don't think I want anything more, at this moment in time, than a piece of this. They were so nice but very costly, I'm sure they were £6 each?! totally worth it though.
I couldn't stomach trying this and we only found the cake shop on our last day so didn't have chance to go back :-( I think when I go again I will actually run to this shop.

These were ridiculously cute - love our capital city!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy.. These photos make me hungry! I like your blog btw.. following now. You can follow me if you like.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete