Friday 17 June 2011

Present Buying

It's my two best friends birthdays tomorrow (they're twins) and I went shopping for some last minute presents for them today. They've had a bit of a rough time lately and I wanted to do something a bit different to the usual clothes and jewellery we buy each other. Instead, I decided to buy a green estee lauder make up bag and fill it with all of their favourite nail varnishes, eyeshadows, lipsticks, mascara's etc. I really hope they like it - I am pretty happy with my idea! It's always hard buying for two and I like to buy presents I know people will use, instead of just buying for the sake of it. Everyone knows someone who always buys you a gift that ends up sitting on your shelf, never used, or passed on to a distant member of the family who you didn't really feel like buying for anyway. I do not want to be that person.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for a present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) they really liked it. it turned out very cheap to do as well with lots of 2 for 1 offers etc!

    ReplyDelete